Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Rest of Two Weeks

I need to go back to work for a rest. I have clothes shopped for me, Christmas shopped, made curtains, made a quilt, cooked every night but one, cleaned out closets, cleaned out cabinets, washed and ironed curtains, read a book, napped several days, watched all of the Oprah shows, walked the dog most days, picked up leaves and more leaves, and more leaves, had kids over for dinner, and who knows what else. All this in nine days and at the same time have worked quite a few hours from home. It has been a great vacation and it started off with a few days away. I have decided that I am safer at work, sitting at a desk and not taking too much risk. I am covered with bruises from falling down stairs, going the wrong side of a pole while the dog went the other side, and falling on a rake in the yard. But, I am very relaxed. I will do this again, two weeks is great!

No comments: